Saturday, February 24

Happy 3 Months James!

James Kennedy is 3 months old!
James is the 'bestest' baby we could ever have prayed for! We are (finally) enjoying him so much, and every day is a new adventure. He is incredibly cute, and we believe that this may not even be just a biased opinion. We have people, complete strangers, stop all of the time to comment on how "beautiful" and "cute" our little Jamesy is. His latest 'tricks' are big smiles, giggles when we blow on his belly, and 'throw' him, and trying to walk and stand. He likes to be held, a lot. Sometimes that can be a little annoying, and I wonder why we have such a nice swing and rocking chair for him when he almost never sits in them. Oh well! I longed to have a baby in my arms, so now I just have to get used to holding one for hours! My back and arms will be buff by summer time - I think he currently weighs in at about 13-14 pounds. James has a few nicknames, including Jamesy Baby, J-Bird (not to copy Amber's "Hailey Bird"), Nut and Bud-Bud. He is a soother addict, but lately he spits that out in favour of his own fingers. He likes to be held upside down, and he has a favourite toy (see video below). James loves to smile at us when he officially wakes up in the mornings, which is at about 7 or 8 o'clock. All I can say is that we love him, love him, love him! God is SO good to us, and we just thank Him and praise Him for entrusting us with our beautiful son.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments :

Domestic Bloggess said...

What a great video - he has an adorable voice! Palmer and James have something in common - the same dino sleeper! All I can say is cute, cute cute!

-Me- said...

That video was so adorable. I can't believe that he is already 3 months old, thats amazing!! Time really flies, doesn't it!!! How is the exzcema coming, by the way? I hope better!!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, 3 months already!! Crazy how fast the days go...somedays with my Annika I wish I could speed up, others I wish I could slow down. Your boy is such a little sweetheart! Enjoy him!

And Happy 3 month birthday, James!

Summer said...

Your son is getting more handsome by the minute. Happy 3th month james. It only gets better from here. Lots of laughs, giggles,and cuddles. Enjoy your little guy.

Renee Shaw said...

happy 3 month b-day James!
Time goes by fast doesn't it? I'm so glad you're enjoying him! Babies are such a blessing!

Andrea said...

Awww..very cute! I like his "talking" on the video! :) Time flies by though, huh? Even though sometimes it seems like a bad day or night is going to last forever, it doesn't! :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Yep he's a cute one. Though I am hoping Squirt will give him a run for his money. :0)

Ang said...

What a little pea. We still have his messages on the machine to entertain ourselves once in a while.