Monday, May 1

Relief

Man, am I relieved to have finally been able to tell all of you our great news! I was dying there for a few months, just wanting to spill the beans, but my hubby kept saying, "not yet, not yet". Then, just last week, the news leaked from one of my (many) secret-keepers, and before we knew what was going on we were being congratulated left, right and center. So, out came the news! A little early, but I'm totally fine with that.

My sister-in-law, Ang, is also pregnant, with their third baby. I am trailing her by a mere 13 weeks or so. It will be so fun to have cousins so close in age! I just wish they could live closer together to be able to grow up together, and go to school together. Well, maybe that wish will come true.

One of Ryan's cousins also recently had a baby. Congrats to Adam, Margaret and Keira on the arrival of a new little boy - Lance!

Lance was born in April, Ang is due in August, and I am due in November - and we are all booked on a flight to leave for Hawaii together in December! That means there will be a 1 month old, a 4 month old, an 8 month old, a 2 year old, a 5 year old, and a 7 year old all in business class! This also means that the hotel will need to provide at least 4 cribs, and 4-5 strollers. This also requires that as a family we would need 6 car seats, and in the off chance that we all go out to eat together, we would need at least 3 high chairs. It is going to be NUTS! Can you imagine how many diapers we're going to go through? But I can't wait!

4 comments :

Nin said...

lol, sounds like my family.
My sis has four, and with my little one on the way, it makes it 6 grandbabies just between the two of us. Our two little girls are 8 months apart, so there were a few weeks that we were able to be pregnant together. I'm sure you and your sis in law will have much more fun with it though, as you're much closer together in weeks. Be blessed in that!

Wenona said...

Wow - you're going to Hawaii again? Good for you guys - it will definately be different than the last time you were there, but lots of good memories to come!

Lindsay said...

Congrats, you guys! :)

You'll be in my prayers, especially as you get closer and closer to Week 14.

L

Krystle said...

Congradulations Heather