Friday, May 12

All's Well

Well, of course everything went just fine at the Doc's yesterday. She checked me out, and said that everything looked good. I potentially have the start of a mild infection, but as long as it is not giving me discomfort I'm not to worry about it. Ahhhhhhhhhh... another sigh of relief. Maybe this time I can go at least a week without a problem! She also picked up the heartbeat again, and it was loud and strong and a healthy rate of 140. The muscles in my sides are starting to pull now as my tummy continues to grow to give Pepe room to move in. Now I'm just counting down the weeks until I can start to dream about feeling a kick!

8 comments :

Janelle said...

i am SOOOO glad everything is ok!

Christine said...

Happy to hear that everything is okay.

Unknown said...

GREAT NEWS HEATH!

Is Pepe really the name picked?

Erin said...

I'm glad to hear it!

Wenona said...

Awesome news! I'm so happy that everything is going good. God bless!
P.S. The other day Neil told me that apparantly I was gossiping about him! I guess he called Country Graphics and you answered the phone and asked him where your Moolatte was! Too funny! He had me worried there for a bit!

Nin said...

Praise God! Have been thinking of you lots. So glad to hear that all is well. :)

Heather said...

A.Run - Pepe is the baby's pre-birth nickname. Picked by my hubby.

Wenona - Ha! Ha! Ya, that was so funny! He had no idea how I knew about that.

Nin said...

happy day late mother's day! :)