Tuesday, May 16

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I luv ya, tomorrow! You're only a day away!

Tomorrow marks my fourteenth week of pregnancy, and come Saturday, we will have passed the mark at which we found out the previous baby had died. I'm quite excited, because everything is going really great! I'm starting to feel a little better now, although still a little nauseous in the mornings (I gag when I brush my teeth). I'm still usually pretty exhausted at the end of the day, but even that is getting better now too. My tummy is slowly expanding, and I have to be careful now when I sit and get up, or roll over in bed, because the muscles have been pretty angry at all the stretching!

I may not even be at work much longer. We found someone to fill my position, and he is ready to come right away. It was somewhat unexpected, but why wait? So, I may start training him as early as the end of the month, and be out of work by June! I don't think I'll just take the summer off though. I may be able to do some work from home, or I may go get a part time job - maybe at a greenhouse or something, because that would be so fun!

8 comments :

andrew + camille said...

yipppee!! so glad it's going well heather!! we love u!

Nin said...

so neat!
My tummy muscles still get quite angry too! Just yesterday I stood up real fast from a squating position and my stomach felt like it was ripping open. Not pleasant, but still such a blessing to know it's making room for the new little life inside.
That would be great if you got to enjoy your summer at home. Glad to hear all is well, you are so blessed!

Wenona said...

Good to hear that things are still going good Heather! How nice would it be to have the summer "off" from working? I would absolutely LOVE to work in a greenhouse, hope that works out for you!

Janelle said...

oh, i remember those feelings - and i miss them actually!! can't wait to meet your little belly! love ya!

Kim Funk said...

awww too awsome..im really happy for you that things are moving very smoothly thus far!
looking forward to seeing some pics of your belly hehehe..
take care of yourself now and eat lots hahaha

Ang said...

Cool!
My mom tree-planted while prego with me! With my first(emmyboo)I went to all the movies and took all the walks and naps that I possibly could, sighhhh.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

Happy 14th Week Birthday (?birthday, hmmmm, not sure what else to call it!!) little baby Plett!! We're cheering for you ;)