Sunday, January 1

Some Heavy New Years News

I wish I wasn't starting off the New Year with bad news, but it is the case this time around. I won't go into all the details right now, but rather, I will keep it short and sweet.

On Friday, December 30th, Ryan and I found out that our little baby had passed away some time ago - and hadn't told us. Baby has gone to be with God, and although we are sad, we are both doing fine. We are going to keep our plans to go to Hawaii this Monday, as I had surgery done yesterday and all went well.

Please send a little prayer up for us, and Baby Plett. We love you all, and we know 2006 will only get better from here on in. For those that know us, feel free to call - we are happy to hear from you.

5 comments :

Tannis said...

Grim news...so sorry it happened. I can't think of anything useful to say but you guys are in our thoughts. Soak in as many healing rays (and gourmet meals) as you can over the next weeks.

Erin said...

Heather, I am so sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers. I hope that your vacation is full of rest and peace.

Elizabeth said...

Oh Heather. I am so sorry.

Janelle said...

you will be in my prayers. i don't know you - but i'm sending you a hug anyways. i'm praying for peace.

Heather said...

Thanks all! Thanks for all your prayers - they truly, truly help.