Friday, January 13

Time to Head Home

Today is our last full day here in Honolulu, and tomorrow we head home. We will fly to Vancouver tomorrow, stay there overnight, and then make our way home.

I'm still very anxious about coming home, but at the same time I do feel rejuvenated. I believe that it will be emotional to come home, and there will be moments that will be hard to take - such as the many hugs I can anticipate at work, and even just around town. Each one will likely awaken tears, and I'm not the type that likes to cry in front of others. It sort of sounds silly - to not look forward to hugs, and the sympathy of our friends and family. I will appreciate it - but not the emotions that it will bring forth.

1 comment :

Ron and Wendy Kroeker said...

Dear Heather,
I read you blog today...every incredible word and I am so proud of you. I also feel it a blessed privilage to have been chosen the one to be YOUR mom. The experience that you had loosing your baby is one that I have never had and so I have no past experiences in this area to fall back on. So I pray that the Lord will provide to me all that He want me to be to you and Ryan. And I am So proud of you Ryan the way that you care so much for Heather. Because I have complete confidence in you that you are there for her through this difficult time, I have alot of peace. And I thank God for you.
May He heal you both and bless you.
Love Mom
Every thing else I want to say I can do it in person. What a privilage!