Thursday, January 5

Bad Things I Want to Happen to Me

My first trimester was really easy, and thinking back I wish it hadn't been. Ever heard "The sicker the mother, the healthier the baby"?

Well, this is a list of all the nasty first trimester pregnancy symptoms I want to have the next time around. Can you imagine praying these things upon yourself?

- The achiest, sorest boobs EVER!
- Constipation (again, but maybe worse this time)
- Bleeding - seems odd right, but I want some mega implantation bleeding.
- Vomit and crazy nausea
- Heartburn
- Breast secretions
- I want to be dead tired
- Darkening areolas
- Cravings for the worst foods ever

There's more, if I think of others, I'll add them.

4 comments :

Toews Family said...

Heather,
Sorry to hear about your loss. I sense that you are grieving in your own way. After you get back we will have to compare Hawaii pictures and chat.
George T.

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tannis said...

I just left a comment under Jer's name and thought he might sue me for impersonation so I deleted it. Here it is:

I know you're kind of serious but I had a really good giggle reading down the list - is that okay? I can't wait to hear about the multiple horrible symptoms some day.

Heather said...

Tan - I was serious, and yet I hoped that someone would laugh. Thanks! If and when we get prego again, I will give in all gruesome detail the accounts of my horrible symptoms - that I will LOVE.