Thursday, February 26

BABY IS FINE

I can hardly type, my fingers are shaking! Our baby is TOTALLY, completely, 100% fine right now. It had little arms and legs showing now, and was moving around, and turned it's head and looked at us. There is no sign of any problems. What is going on? I don't know, but I'm thinking miracle. It has to be a miracle. It just HAS to be! I have so much more to say, but I have a million emails and calls to make. PRAISE GOD, JUST PRAISE GOD EVERYONE! Put on some music and jump for joy to HIM today - for me, and for us! Hugs to you all! It's a good day. Oh, and of course I wasn't thinking about getting photos again, so I didn't get any. But I'll try to find some that look about right.

8 comments :

Amber said...

oh heather :) praise the Lord indeed! thank-you Jesus!!!

Lindsay said...

YAY GOD. Dancing a little dance of joy for you here... :)

Unknown said...

So happy for you Heather. This baby sure is loved. :)

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

You should see me bawling! I'm soooo happy for you.
I was so nervous all morning and checked you face book quite often!

Dixie Vandersluys said...

Heather, I am SO glad to hear that!!! So very glad.

Domestic Bloggess said...

Wonderful, wonderful news!

Beth said...

What a relief!! Thank you Jesus!! I have been thinking about you and praying for a miracle since I read your post yesterday. :-D

Carla said...

I have tears of joy for you! I can't even imagine your feelings in that room!! Yeah Jesus!!