Wednesday, September 5

RSVP


Hey ladies! The RSVPs are slowly rolling in for the Ladies Blogger Brunch - I'm getting really excited! However, I don't think I have RSVPs yet for everyone who will be attending. I've had a few verbal RSVPs, but I would love it if you would still email me to let me know for sure. It's going to be a really good time, and looks like a lot of you are going to be there! I can't wait! I'm also working on putting together some "goody bags" for the first 25 ladies that arrive. If you have something you'd like to contribute (if you happen to be a business-owner for example), please let me know!

Please email me, or send your RSVP to: bloggerbrunch@hotmail.com

2 comments :

Stacey said...

I'm curious to know how many women are coming so far... could you give us a number?

Anonymous said...

So far I have 18 people that are confirmed to be there, or at the very least "quite likely to be there unless something goes very wrong". I made reservations for 25, so I am hoping we can reach at least that.