Sunday, April 1

Bumbos, Rolling and a Brief Rant

James and his new buddy Soren in their matching Bumbo seats.
James just rolled over today on his own! Yay James! He rolled two times, from on his tummy to his back. I was so excited, I jumped up and down and cheered him on. He had such a proud smile on his face. Soon I'm going to have to start child-proofing the house...
I also just need to say that for those of you who are wondering why your kids aren't sleeping through the night, and you are only getting up ONE time between 12:00am and 8:00am... well, let me just give you a brief run-down of James' nighttime "schedule". He goes down, usually right after a bottle, at 8:00pm, then he is up to eat at 11:00pm, then 2:00am, then 5:00am (lately he wants to play at this time, and is wide awake), and then up for the day at 8:00am. No more complaining from anyone about sleep until I figure out what to do about James! Hahaha!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yeah James for rolling over. Great picture of James. DOn't worry about James's sleeping pattern, it will get better.

Melanie said...

Cute picture! James looks like such a big boy sitting all by himself!

And hurray for James that he rolled over! It is an exciting event!

Unknown said...

Well, Heather, if it makes you feel any better, my night with Kieran last night (and for the past several months) was just as bad. And he's 10 months old. I am so frustrated because I was reeeeeeally hoping he'd be sleeping through the night now like normal babies. Why do my kids hate to sleep so much???

Jolene said...

Heather, your little guy is so cute. He looks so happy in his fancy chair. I will just have to keep up with your blog then I will know all the latest and greatest items to buy when we have a baby.

By the way thanks for entertaining my attempt at blogging!

Drea said...

heh thats so cute!