Saturday, April 21

Five Months

Happy five months Jamesy babes!
James' fifth month of life has been one with many ups and downs - but a lot more ups! He has been super happy, smiling at almost everyone who comes up to him to say, "Wow, what a cute baby!". He giggles a lot, and laughs when we make funny noises and 'clucking' sounds. He has been loving the Jolly Jumper (see video below), and his Excer-Saucer. He is trying hard to crawl when he is on his tummy, I don't think it will be long now! His favourite solid food so far appears to be pears, but he has also enjoyed prunes, apples, squash, sweet potatoes, peas and a few other treats that I have let him try. He still loves being in the carseat and stroller, and usually falls asleep. His favourite songs are "I'm Singing in the Rain" and "My God Is So Big". He wakes up almost every morning happy, and usually stays that way throughout the day. He has been a little cranky lately, and I'm not sure, but I think I see two lower teeth coming through. James also loves to be undressed, and thinks it's very funny when I check on his "muscles". We just can't get enough of him, he is so fun. God is amazing - isn't He? I thank Him every day for my beautiful little boy. Can't wait to see what month number six will bring!
By the way, do you live near an Ikea? If so, click here.

10 comments :

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Wow!! What a cutie! You must be so proud. Enjoy him while you can cause before you know it, he will be off to college! Good luck and God bless you all.

RLE said...

He's such a sweetie! My son has the same overalls, I just love them. They do remind me of Mike Holme's a bit though, especially when I put a white T-shirt on underneath! :)

Heather said...

i love the pic of james.. he is adorable. i left you a comment on your other site about ikea...

Jamie said...

James, you're such an active little boy already - hard to believe you're the same age as Keziah since she still lies on the floor like a bump :) I make a big deal when she rolls onto one side - ha ha!

This picture is so cute - I think it's the sideways cap :)

Domestic Bloggess said...

That picture would win a baby photo contest HANDS DOWN! He is a honey! So glad to hear that this past month has steadily improved!

Ang said...

buddddddddddy xoxooxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoox

Dianna said...

What a cutie! lookin good!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of James. Happy 5th month James. He' such a handsome little boy.

Drea said...

they grow so fast love his pacifiers.

Wenona said...

Love the little overalls! What a sweetheart!