Friday, November 17

Prayer for Pregos...

Dear Lord,

I was just sitting here at my computer, and was thinking about all of the many pregnant women I know right now. I just want to ask that you bless and keep each of them safe, and put Your hands of love around their little babies. Thank you so much for the beauty and the miracle of birth, and thank you that so many of have been blessed to experience it. I also just want to pray Lord for those that are longing to have children, or those that can't have their own children - Lord I just pray that they would have healing, or find a way to be blessed in another way. Thank you so much for the many new friends I have made on this journey God. They are all so precious to me - I wish I could see them face-to-face one day - which I guess I will, in Heaven! Again, I just pray for safety for all of the pregnant women that I know - give them good health, few discomforts, and safe arrivals of their new babies. Please also help those of us who are awaiting our new ones to be patient. It's so hard Lord to wait, but you ask us to trust you and your perfect timing. I just pray that we will be over-loaded with things to do that we won't even notice the time go by. I praise you God for your wonderous works.

God bless... Rebekah, Becky, Dixie, Drea, Terrilee, Andrea, Janis, Amber, Jamie, Melissa, Sarah, Christy, Erica, Erin, Renee and the many more that I KNOW I am missing, but I can't remember right now.

Amen.

10 comments :

Wenona said...

That's so beautiful Heather.

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement!

-Me- said...

That brought me to bawling my eyes out....wow!!! Still nothin, hey...I'm sure soon!! By the way, when is your induction date set for?? I can't remember if you said or not...I seem to have mushy prego brain..lol

Anonymous said...

Erin - I'm keeping the induction date a secret so that I can still surprise all of you!

Jamie said...

Thanks for your prayers, Heather :)

Amber said...

Thank-you for your prayers Heather. I feel them, I appreciate them and I am humbled by them.

Christy said...

Thank you so much Heather! I had tears in my eyes too!

I love how blogger has brought together fellow believers! I is a major blessing and strength to me!

Still praying...

Janelle said...

you are so special to me. i love it that we can pray for each other and you know i appreciate your prayers soooooo much. i'll pray for you today as well! come out pepe!!!

Drea said...

awe thats so sweet.
Wow and look at all those pregnant women listed!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Thanks so much for your prayers Heather. They are greatly appreciated. You are a real encouragement.