Monday, November 20

The Heat Is On

Well, a few more got knocked out of the prediction race yesterday and today. Tomorrow Christine, Kristy and Dixie are up for the prize! All we can do is wait and see.

As it would be, our kitten (who really isn't a kitten anymore, but simply gets called a kitten because our other cat is a monstrous beast), seems to have injured her front paw. This is problematic, because it would be up to me to take her to the vet tomorrow morning - and I REALLY don't want to take her. It's about a half hour drive, and then who knows how long I'll have to be there. Then, if I choose to leave her there - who knows if I'll go into labour, and then she'll be stranded there! Does anybody want to take her to the vet for me? Oh! I just noticed that it is already Monday, as it is 12:18am. I better get myself to bed!

6 comments :

Drea said...

If I lived closer Id be happy 2 take her to the vet :-)
Sadly im hours away haha
What a CUTE CAT!

Janelle said...

i would love to take her...but i can't! i would love to just sit & keep you coming right now...but i can't. but i do love ya!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I hope you found someone who could take her in. Maybe you should take her though...then you'll have the baby!
I felt sorry for your kitty. :0)

Kim Funk said...

Hi heather,...wow i sure needed to get caught up on all your posts...i love that you love posting so much its so much fun to read.

anyway i can now see how things are going for you daily. your looking great..any day now girl.

Jamie said...

Hi Heather! As much as I would love for you to go into labour, I'm kind of glad we're still in this together :) It feels good to have a comrade!
But, I hope for both of our sakes that these babies decide to make their grand entrance all on their own. Every night I think "this is the night!" and then I wake up so disappointed. In some ways it all seems anti-climactic - like when it really happens people will say "Oh, I forgot you were still pregnant" or something like that. Erik and I have kind of given up hope that it will happen on its own and we've stopped planning every day what would happen if I were to go into labour. Kind of funny.
Anyway, I'll keep you in my prayers too! Hope you're staying busy and preoccupied!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie - TOTALLY! Everything at this point is totally anti-climactic. That is exactly what I keep telling people. Ryan and I don't make labour plans anymore either. It's just a sit and wait game now. I usually feel worst at night, and go to sleep hoping and praying to wake up with contractions or my water breaking - but when I wake up it's the morning, and nothing has happened. Frustrating. For my future pregnancies (God-willing), I am adding 10 days onto my due date just so that I don't get excited for nothing!