Wednesday, April 21

Sleep Experiment - Nights Six & Seven

Are you bored of these posts yet? Well, one of you out there must have prayed for us, because the last two nights have been much better. James is still super sick, and now Rayya is coughing and has a fever too. Thankfully, the fits of coughing through the night don't seem to be keeping them awake - and perhaps being sick is helping them sleep. I've only had to get up for Rayya once a night for the last two nights, and not at all for James. I have been doing the Vaporub on the feet thing for him, and tonight I did it on Rayya. They both napped pretty good today too, so if we can get through this virus (I took them to the Dr. today and she said it seems to just be a virus) in one piece, maybe some of the sleep issues will also be resolved. One can only hope.
Don't miss the post below about my latest fall, and the resulting bruise...

3 comments :

Carla said...

Glad to hear your sleep was a bit better, even if it may be caused by a virus... Sleep is sleep!! Hope tonight keeps the ball rolling.

Tell your kiddos to get well soon so we can have a playdate!

Erica H said...

I know you can't give Rayya this yet, because she is not yet a year -- but honey works WONDERS on a cough. A couple months ago Annika had a terrible cough and the only thing that would kick it was a spoonful of honey downed with some lukewarm water. Voila...no coughing. I've started to get this allergy tickle in my throat the last couple days and I've only been taking honey to stop it. Its natures cough medicine. Can't hurt to try! Glad your nights are getting progressively better. It can only (hopefully) get better from here on out.

Leslee said...

I am glad to hear of a little relief for you, but sorry they are both sickies now...Praying in Jesus name your kids are healed! (and that the sleeping all night continues!!)