Tuesday, April 20

Evolution of a Bruise

Copying my friend Nicole's post about her bruise (don't miss the latest post about it here), I decided I'd share mine with you - because it's a beauty! This lovely bruise was the result of me taking a tumble off our neighbours' trampoline. Well, not so much the trampoline as their wobbly, fixed-yet-crooked step stool to get on and off the trampoline. I was coming off the trampoline onto the step stool, and suddenly I lost all control of balance and grace. I fell onto the stool which fell onto it's side, and planted my butt firmly into the ground. My tailbone also does not feel good. Anyway, I didn't really think too much of it after my initial inspection, but the next day it looked like this... (please try your best to shield your eyes against the pastey whiteness)

Then day 3 after the fall (almost X-rated)...

And then day four...


4 comments :

Wenona said...

Remember my nasty quad accident and my bruise on my leg? Remember how banana peel healed that sucker up quickly? Give 'er a try! Just place the banana peel over the bruise and secure with a tensor band or anything like that. you'll be amazed in the morning!

Domestic Bloggess said...

Oh my goodness, Heather! That is something else! I love the almost x-rated reference :) Girl, you make me giggle! Did you twist your ankle in the process? Hope the tailbone starts to heal sooner than later because that is just the worst part, I think.

Trev and Rebekah said...

ouch!!

Janelle said...

oh my girlie. that is gross. though i have a little girl, who thinks she's a boy - and covered with those from head to toe on most good days. :)