Wednesday, January 7

Survey Results

Here are the results from a recent Strengths Survey I did online. You can do it too, by clicking here - I'd love to hear your top and bottom four. What do you think? Does this sound like me?
My Top Four:
My Top Character Strength
Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
My Second Character Strength
Capacity to love and be loved
My Third Character Strength
Perspective (wisdom)
My Fourth Character Strength
Kindness and generosity
My Bottom Four:
Character Strength #21
Creativity, ingenuity, and originality
Character Strength #22
Modesty and humility
Character Strength #23
Bravery and valor
Character Strength #24
Self-control and self-regulation

7 comments :

Niki said...

Top four:
- Open-mindedness (judgement, critical thinking)
- Persistence (Perserverance, industriousness)
- Integrity (authenticity, honesty)
- Love (capacity to love and be loved)

Bottom four:
- Love of Learning
- Humour (playfulness)
- Creativity (originality, ingenuity)
- Vitality (zest, enthusiasm, vigor, energy)

Hmm...I wonder if this describes me? Some for sure...others not. I'd like to think I was more playful and energetic than the survey said... :)

Nin said...

pods shirt baby rebekah pics

I had some catching up to do!
K so first, those PODS are weird! Very Jetson-like. hehe.
Next, I really love your shirt in your family photo! Where did you get it?
Next, I can't believe it was back in 2005 that I came across your blog! I totally remember you sharing that you had just found out you were pregnant. I'm still so blessed that I found you, I've been so encouraged reading your story, your struggles, your victories, your growth. I keep forgetting that you didn't meet Rebekah until after you lost your first baby. What an amazing friendship God has made in the two of you!
And finally, I love ALL your Maui pics! I'm so sorry you had to come back to the cold.
Love you! Bless you!

Nin said...

LOL! I just realized I left the little note to myself at the top of my comment, to remind myself of all the things I wanted to say without forgetting anything.
So ignore the weird "pods, shirt, baby, rebekah, pics" hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Nin - the shirt came from a store out there called "Cache". I love it too!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL about the note you left yourself - hilarious!

Janelle said...

i totally agree with all of your tops. but totally disagree with your two first bottoms. those should be in your tops! do YOU agree with those??? i'll post mine! :)

Ang said...

Emily and i had a good laugh over these pics. i started her on the children's strengths survey tonite. 198 questions! She's almost half done.