Monday, December 29

More Maui Pics

If you are wondering how come I have time to be on the computer, I still get on during James' nap times. Sometimes I go out on the balcony to read, but it's fun to check up on everyone's blogs. Here is a pic of the cousins: James, Simon, Thomas & Emily. Next year there will be one more added, as Ang and Steve are expecting No. 4.
Sometimes you need a break from the sun to watch some cartoons.

Mommy and James by the ocean. I like this photo, because you can't really tell how pastey I am.
This is sort of our view from our room. Steve & Ang have a ground-floor room that opens right onto this lawn. It's awesome for the kids!
This fountain is in the restaurant where we have breakfast every morning. It's a nice way to keep the kids entertained while we sip one last cup of coffee before starting the day.

2 comments :

Carla said...

Looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy every minute. Soak up a little sun for me!

Jeremy said...

Looks dreamy. Cool to see the cousins hanging out.