Tuesday, December 16

Merry Christmas!

Well everyone, I think I am going to say my official Christmas wishes today. I need to start getting organized, clean the house, and pack up. I think it will be easier to do so if I am not also blogging. Have a very joyous Christmas! I pray that this Christmas will be your best ever, and that 2009 will hold wonderful and amazing blessings for you. I love you all, very much. May God be at the center of all you do. I'm sure I'll have more to blog while we are on vacation.

With love, Heather

7 comments :

Gina said...

Merry Christmas Heather. I hope you have an amazing and relaxing trip. Praying your New Year will be blessed with all the desires of your heart.

Roo said...

happy christmas heather! have an amazing trip.

Nin said...

Merry Christmas!
I love your yellow house with your purple door, and wish I did in fact have a blue house with a blue window. I'm glad you shared that moment with me.
Have an amazingly awesome time in MAUI. (Whats with everyone going to Hawaii without ME?)

Lena said...

Have a merry christmas heather!

Erica H said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Heather! I hope next year is chalked full of blessing for you, TOO! Enjoy your trip!!!

Janelle said...

merry christmas my beautiful friend! i hope you have an AMAZING vacation - you deserve it! and give me a call when you get home ok? i love you babe.

Dianna said...

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas! Another year is passing with good blogging friends who played a special part in our lives! Thank you