Friday, December 26

For my Angel Babies

I love you and I miss you, Angel Babies. I think of you often while we are here in Maui. I wrote "Angels" in the sand for you the other day - sort of a little tribute to you. Auntie Ang says that you should be called "Water Babies" because of all the tears that have been shed for you. How appropriate that my footprints surround your name in the sand - just like the footprints each one of you have left on my heart. I love you my little ones, I really wish you were here. Love, Mommy

3 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

You should blow that picture up and have it in your house.
I love you and miss you lots.

Janelle said...

how i wish that those tears could be turned to joy. or that you never would have had to have those tears. but then you wouldn't have your angel babies...and that would be a loss as well. i can't wait to someday meet your babies Heather. they sure are watching down on James! :)
i love you babe.

Becky said...

That's so beautiful.