Wednesday, April 16

My Heart Keeps Melting

Sometimes, when I am looking at James, or watching him play, or when he gives me one of his big goofy smiles I get tingles down my spine. I can't even fathom how much I love him some days. My heart is continuously melting over him. He's my sunshine. He's my miracle. He's my happiness. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed at my love for him, that I wonder how I could ever live without him - literally. Sometimes I get worried, and I end up on my knees, begging my Heavenly Father to keep a hedge of protection around him, and I pray for the blood of Jesus over him. Sometimes I can't even come up with words to describe how this little man makes me feel inside - like right now. He makes me want to sing, to shout, to smile, to laugh, to dance. He makes everything seem okay. He just makes me feel alive. He makes me believe even MORE in God. Having him is like having a little taste of Heaven on Earth.

I love you James. You mean more to daddy and I than you will ever know. If I were to be blessed with only you, I would be the happiest mommy that ever lived.

8 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

Great picture.

Drea said...

very sweet... i have even prayed that the Lord would not even give me children that would not come to know Him. I cannot even imagine how hard it be to go through life raising a child who does not accept Christ. It be heart breaking... That is my prayer... as well as protection from any harm.

Thats probably one of my biggest fears.. to loose my child... or my husband.

Gina said...

Awesome picture. What a sweetie.

maresi said...

that photo is precious, as are your words to your sweet, sweet son.

Jilly said...

What a great picture! I'm really looking forward to feeling that way someday :)

Janelle said...

i totally understand how you feel - and i know WHY you feel that way about your little boy - just LOOK at him!! :) :)

Lindsay said...

Awww... That makes me so excited to be a mommy :)

RLE said...

You made my heart melt at that post. What an awesome picture!
It is amazing how much a little person can make your love expand. Just when you think you cannot possibly love someone more, they smile at you and you think your heart will burst from all the love there.