Tuesday, August 14


Ladies, it is the announcement you've all been waiting for!
Isn't time we all met one another in person?
I have finally made arrangements for the
First Annual Ladies Blogger Brunch.

• SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2007 •
at 11:00am
AALTOS RESTAURANT
1824 Pembina Hwy.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

It is going to be a fabulous morning of meeting one another, food and fellowship.

Darlene Schacht, editor and writer for Christian Women Online
will be presenting a devotional! It's going to be great!

Please RSVP by September 15th by email: bloggerbrunch@hotmail.com
Children are welcome, but we'll understand if you want to
make it a "mom's morning out"!

Please copy this invitation and post it on your blog as well! The more the merrier!

10 comments :

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

YEAH!!! Hope I can make it! Let you know soon

Erica H said...

Yes, FINALLY! Wow, you have gone all out for this one, girl! It sounds like it will be a blast! I'm going to try really hard to be there, but it all depends on whether we're called to go to Ontario or not...will let you know asap!

Amber said...

Awww, Darlene is awesome! She is one of the first bloggers I ever met in person...good thinking to have her leading a devotional!!

ps...I'm glad you are getting more zzzzz's lately!

Stacey said...

I can't wait! I'm going to make sure things work out so I can come! It'll be really fun to meet all these women that I've been reading about. Thanks for planning this.

Heather said...

This is great.. thanks for doing this. I am looking forward to it.

andrew + camille said...

ooooh cool
well, i am planning a trip to winnipeg sometime, so if i am there that weekend, i will definitely come!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Thanks for organizing this.
Thanks for the walk today. We need to make that happen more.

Becky said...

Awe. I wish I lived closer.

Roo said...

hi! i'm gonna link my blog to this big ole party you've been planning...sounds wonderful.

Roo said...

ps i'll let you know when i know if i can come....right now a couple things are up in the air...