Thursday, February 9

Hopes & Dreams

Hopes...
  • to get pregnant within a year
  • to have a successful pregnancy
  • to be healthy
  • to be happy
  • to be a good wife
  • to grow in faith and love

Fears...

  • failure
  • being unable to get pregnant
  • to be unable to have children
  • to be a nag
  • to be depressed
  • to wander from my faith
  • to frustrate my husband

Joys...

  • my faith in Christ
  • my husband
  • my family
  • my friends
  • my home
  • my world
  • my baby in Heaven

Prayers...

  • for faith
  • for bravery
  • for joy
  • for patience
  • for trust
  • for peace
  • for health
  • for success

2 comments :

Nin said...

Beautiful....
SO glad God cares about all our hopes and dreams. May all your dreams come true, through faith in Jesus Christ :)

Unknown said...

Your new name is Heather Proverbs 31