Monday, October 31

Pregnancy Paranoia

Today I experienced a little paranoia - I began to let myself worry that I am not, in fact, pregnant. I've been feeling pretty good the last couple of days, and some of the earlier symptoms I was experiencing seemed to have dissipated. I began to question myself as to whether it was safe to tell my parents this week, because what if I ended up not being pregnant after all?! I was getting pretty worried, so I decided I'd better give myself some peace-of-mind. I drove to the pharmacy on my lunch hour, came home, and did another pregnancy test. This time I also made sure I bought a quality one - and it was on sale too, so I didn't feel as guilty as I would have if it had been regular price. I did the test, and sure enough! In three short minutes I had confirmed that I was, indeed, still pregnant - and my paranoia alleviated. I think it was totally worth it! Now I just have to wait until Thursday, when I get to spill the news to my family! Their first grandchild is on the way! I can't wait!

No comments :