Thursday, October 27

I'm Ready to Spill the Beans

I can barely contain myself these days. I just want to spill the beans! It's especially hard at work, because I see my dad every day. I just want to tell him he's going to be a grandpa! I'm also getting increasingly fatter, and I'm just sure everyone can tell. I tried wearing regular pants yesterday, and had to unzip them everytime I sat down at my desk. Crazy! I have my first doctor's appointment today, so I will be asking about being referred to a ob/gyn soon. It will be easier for Ryan to come to appointments if I go to a doctor in the city, so we'll set that up. Looks like I will probably aim to have the baby at St. Boniface. It isn't my first choice, but in a long run it will work best - again, with Ryan working in the city now.

I still feel like I'm in some denial that I'm actually pregnant. Maybe today's appointment will make it feel real. I've had a little anxiety, but not too much. I don't want to be paranoid, worried and stressed all of the time! My tummy still hurts, but I wouldn't say I've really experienced any morning sickness. It seems like my stomach is smaller in the morning, and progressively gets larger as the day goes by!

No comments :