Thursday, January 28

Potty Training - Day 4

Today was a great PT day! James woke up DRY in his Pull-up, or at the very least, we couldn't tell if there was anything in it. We stripped him down right away, and soon enough he had a nice big morning pee on the potty. He spent nearly the entire rest of the morning naked, and had one more pee on the potty. He got a Pull-up for naptime, but woke up dry. He had one more pee on the potty after his nap, and then didn't pee or poop at all for the rest of the day. Not sure what that means... we tried to get him to pee before bed, but with no luck. In any case, he did not have any mishaps today, and that is AWESOME! We'll see if he's dry tomorrow morning!

I just thought of something! I just realized that with James not using a diaper today... it's the first day in three years that I have not changed James' diaper, with the exception of the times when I have been away overnight, which are few.

3 comments :

Tammy G. said...

So happy for you two!

Carla said...

Glad that he is catching on. I knew he could do it!! You will be so happy when there are no more big boy diapers around.

Jobina said...

I liked it when we were potty training our kids and someone said to me that "potty trained is when there are more successes than accidents". You are well on your way!