Friday, October 17

Things I'm Lovin'!

These two CDs are my FAVOURITE right now! They play all day in my house, in the car, on my iPOD - wherever I go, I'm listening to them.

These Pringles Stix Pizza flavour are my new favourite snack. They are less than 90 calories per pack - meaning I eat about 3 packs a day. Better than smoking 3 packs a day! Haha!

My (faux) pearl necklace and earrings. Something just feels classy and elegant about wearing pearls. I bought these for my grandma's wedding.

Our half-decent family photo (my family). From left to right: my brother Matt, my dad, my mom with James, Ryan and myself. Our last family photo was taken... well, before James was born!

These nifty soups in a drinkable cup are awesome. James doesn't give me any time to eat during the day, so with this I can run after him and eat too.
James isn't super picky, but when I can't think of what to make for him, or if we are going to a non-kid-food restaurant, I know he will gobble these meals up! Even the veggies!
I got my brother to bring James this playmat from IKEA. James loves it, and I think it's really cute.
My new "photo shelves" - I stole the idea from my friend Terrilee. I love it! The shelves and set of frames are from JYSK.
This new book, "3:16", by Max Lucado that my Bible study group is taking. We are only 1 chapter into it, but I am enjoying it immensely. It's so full of hope and joy.


10 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

I'll have to add that book to my to do list of readins eventually.
I like that photo shelf idea too. Thanks for the chat today.

patti said...

we have that play mat too..kids love it!

love the photo shelf too...gives me an idea...

and the pretzel snacks, totally gunna try those!

Erica H said...

Oooh, I LOVE that photo shelf!

Becky said...

I'm with you on the Janelle cd, and going to have to get the new WOW.

NEED the play mat and the photo shelves.

Wenona said...

Great post! Those pretzel snacks do sound yummy! Thanks for a new idea!

Jamie said...

What a fun post - I was especially drawn to the IKEA playmat (I'm sure Micah would love to drive his cars all over that thing) and the JYSK wall shelf & frames (I'm going to need things to fill up the walls in our new place).
:)

Amber said...

things I'M loving? your message on my answering machine & the email you sent me. thanks so much. i hope to connect with you one of these days.

Brandi said...

also loving the photo shelf! And that floor mat really does look fun.

Tamara said...

Heather: your family photo is excellent...BTW has anyone ever told you your DH looks alot like Jason Giambi from the Oakland A's baseball team who went to the yankee?s

maresi said...

that photo shelf is gorgeous. check out the new cd from Downhere, "Ending Is Beginning" - wonderful music and messages.