Friday, October 3

ONE MORE DAY

Hi everyone! Thank you to everyone who has emailed me to be on the "safe list". Upon someone's suggestion, I am going to hold off on going private until Saturday night. That way people who leave their blog browsing until the weekend have a chance to get on the list before I go "missing". I am not going to set up a separate blog, so I hope everyone gets on - or has a way to contact me to get onto the list if they get missed. I am looking forward to the privacy, although I really wanted other moms who have experienced miscarriages to be able to find me. Well, James comes first - so I will just have to find another way to reach out to those other women, or just pray that they've already found me! Thanks again everyone! To get on the list, please email me by clicking on the tab above that says "Email Me".

10 comments :

Gina said...

Love that picture of James...

Leslee said...

Oh man he's cute!

Tamara said...

Can we say GAP AD picture...his clothes go perfect with the background

Anonymous said...

I love that pictures of James!!!

Wenona said...

I can't say this enough - you have SUCH a beautiful son!!

Erica H said...

aw, what a handsome dude!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Such a great picture. Can't wait to see more. How did you get him to sit still for pics? I can't seem to get any good ones of Isaiah these days.

maresi said...

I want to echo everyone's comment about your gorgeous son... and also ask if I can be included as a reader of your blog in the future. I know we don't know each other in real life, and I don't always comment, but your posts are always full of meaning for me. I hope you continue to draw your strength from the Lord - you have been through so much and I know He's always with you, especially when you're feeling like it can't get any harder.

Anonymous said...

mo*reezy - I need your Google account email to add you to my list. Please post it, or email it to me so I can add you!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I finally got accepted.
Miss you a lot.