Thursday, October 23

A Journey

I'll post more about this yet, but I just wanted to say that I have begun a journey to spiritual healing. <---- Looking back on what I just wrote I have to stop and laugh at myself - did I truly just write that?! I used to hear other people say things like that, and thought "what in the world does that mean?". Now that I am writing it myself it seems sort of humorous, and at the same time I am so glad that I've come this far in my faith. The journey has begun with a confession, the writing of my testimony, and a big decision to make. More to come regarding all of this... but let me just tell you, it's exciting to see the light at the end of this particular tunnel!

And for anyone who might be getting all excited that this has to do with being pregnant, it doesn't - I am not pregnant.

6 comments :

Erica H said...

I'm so happy for you, Heather!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am so proud of you!

Niki said...

I'm so excited for you!

Tamara said...

Can't wait to hear more about it

Lena said...

I am so glad to see you experiencing some healing- Looking forward to hearing more about what God is doing in your heart :)

Ang said...

covered in goosebumps reading this one year later with your little model baby in your arms. God.