Wednesday, September 24

I Love Meeting Bloggers!

It's always really exciting and weird at the same time when you meet up with a blog/internet friend. I was in a shoe store in the mall yesterday when a familiar face walked in. I couldn't place it right away, but soon I realized that it was my friend Liane. Liane and I have encouraged each other on our blogs through multiple miscarriages, and I have sometimes emailed her for advice. We have never met in person however, so I wasn't entirely convinced it was her. I was with a friend, and I asked her what I should do. My friend said, "Well, what's the worst that could happen? Either it's her, or it's not!". So I went up, said hello and introduced myself. Liane immediately embraced me in a hug - it was so nice to connect in person! Especially with all we've been through together. I just love meeting blog friends, it's so much fun! I hope I meet each one of you someday too!

8 comments :

Gina said...

I agree it is fun meeting blog friends!

Jobina said...

That's funny, I saw you outside Walmart yesterday! I was talking to an old friend otherwise I would have stopped you to say hi.

Leslee said...

When I was in Winnipeg this past June, I actually drove to Rosenort...just for old times sake. I thought of you, but I was flying out that afternoon, so I didn't have much time...It was nice to take a trip down memory lane though! (even though it was only several months I lived there)

Julie and Greg said...

How fun is that?! Hopefully we can meet in person one day as well!

Janelle said...

that's why i'm thankful for blogging - cause i met YOU! :) :)

Wenona said...

How neat!! I love meeting fellow bloggers as well, it's like you have an instant connection without ever having met in person.

Stacey said...

Is it time for another Blogger Brunch?

I think I saw you the other day too... were you at Superstore with your family this past week?

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey! Hahaha! I am a busy girl! But no, I wasn't at Superstore this week. I would LOVE another Blogger Brunch. I think about it all the time, but have no ambition to plan and organize it. Maybe you want to?