Wednesday, August 27

"I Do It!"

Some recent James quotes:

Two of my friends were over recently, one whom James sees often - Auntie Robin - and another that he doesn't see very often. They were sitting beside each other on the couch. James came over and looked at them for a bit and then said enthusiastically "TWO Robins!".

My parents have a crew of guys working on a renovation project at their house. While we were there one day, one of the men with a beard walked past the front window. James pointed and exclaimed "JESUS!". My mom has a magnet on her fridge with a picture of Jesus on it, which is why we think James associated the bearded man with Jesus.

These days, if James is doing something fun and he thinks that I am going to stop him from doing it, or get in the way, he will very politely say "Bye Mommy", wave, and expect me to leave the room.

5 comments :

Nin said...

awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love James. I even have my hubby addicted to watching James's videos with me now! He's so cute!
I can't wait till Daniel starts talking.... I know he'll just open his mouth one day and it'll all come out... I'm not worried at all.... but I'm just looking forward to all the cuteness of it.
James is so cute! Did I say that already?

Dianna said...

Keep checking for exciting news this upcoming Monday. I'm scheduled for induction late Monday evening. Your prayers would also be appreciated.

Wenona said...

Such a sweetie! I love how kids show their independence .
That was cute when James associated a man with a beard as Jesus - how's he to know any different? :) LOL. Take care Heather.

patti said...

hannah used to call Amos 'jesus'. totally the beard thing i guess.

Erica H said...

I LOVE that video! Kids bring so much joy!