Tuesday, August 26

Held by Prayers


Husband - standing by my side, still loving me.

Son - beautiful, precious, wonderful, miracle.

Family & Friends - supporting, praying, caring.

Home - cozy and comfortable.

Body - healthy, alive.

Faith - bruised, but intact.

God - ever forgiving, patient and good.


Once again, we've made it through another day with all the most important things in life in order. These are blessings, rays of sunshine through the clouds, that make me smile despite the disappointment. I feel held up emotionally and physically by your prayers today. Thank you! God is good, even in this - He is ALWAYS good.

8 comments :

Becky said...

I'm glad, and still praying. Hugs again.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Fehr said...

I continue to pray for you. Your posts are amazing!
Thanks for sharing your life the way you do!
Love you!
Robin.

Dianna said...

Just catching up here and oh my didn't expect that one. So sad and how true that you are upheld by all in prayer. I'm sure you feel it! Hugs..

Julie and Greg said...

Thank you for the post Heather. I do at times wonder what Danica's twin would be like as I watch her grow. A friend sent me this poem shortly after we lost our baby. Perhaps it might speak to you as it did to me. Always in my prayers.

Untitled
Don't fret about me, Daddy and Mommy
I am one of God's lambs, most blessed
I'd have loved to stay there with you all,
But the Shepherd knows what's best.
Many dwelling in Heaven with me,
Waited years to enter in,
And struggled through a world of sorrow,
Their lives were marred with sin.
So, dear Daddy and Mommy, don't you sorrow,
Wipe those tears, and chase away the gloom,
I went straight to Jesus bosom, from my mother's womb.
Thank you for the life you gave me,
It was brief, but don't complain,
I have all of Heaven's glories,
And suffered none of earthling's pain.
As I leave, please do not sorrow,
Do not wish me back again,
From the bosom of my Savior,
To a world of grief and pain.

patti said...

thinking of you

Janelle said...

i love you. i wanted so badly to give you a hug the other day when i came by your house & i was so sad when you weren't there! so i hugged your new little kitty instead! you are one of the strongest people i know. i love ya.

Drea said...

touching post... im catching up here.. my blgo roll has been messed up so im behind on all my blog reads :-(