Saturday, June 30

BC Trip

Hi everyone! We are having a fabulous time on our trip out here in BC. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera cable - so I can't upload my photos right now. I will have to do a big post when we get home. We are currently in Summerland, which is near Kelowna. We are staying at a friends' place tonight, and then will be at the local Motel for the rest of our trip. James has been a total trooper, and really only complained yesterday during the 7 hour drive from Vancouver to Kelowna. It would not have been that long, but we got stuck in a traffic jam due to a car accident - and then ended up in some dense fog in the mountains, followed by a lot of heavy rain! Crazy!

AND James has sprouted two teeth! They are just peeking through his gums now - but definately can feel two little razors in there. He hasn't been too cranky about it, which is great. I've been using the teething tablets, and they seem to help.

Tonight we are having a BBQ here with a few other friends - which I'm really looking forward to. The view from the window I'm sitting next to is amazing - I wish I could share it with you.

See you soon!

7 comments :

Janelle said...

i'm glad your trip is going so well! can't wait to see all the pics!! HUGS!!!

Teri said...

are you visiting Jer and Tan? I hope to see some cute pics of their family as I'm sure you'll see them at some point, if not already :) glad the trip is going well!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Can't wait till you get home so we can celebrate!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Yeah for 2 teeth. Finally eh! :0)

Kell Rees said...

Congrats to James on his first two teeth! He's becoming such a big boy!!!

-Me- said...

I'm so jealous that you get to enjoy the mountains, and that james finally got his toofers!!! I think, just maybe, Noah is beginning to hit that phase! He has become really drooly the last few days...maybe this is the begining! Can't wait to see your pictures from the trip!

Jamie said...

It was great seeing you guys last week. Thanks for sharing your birthday with me! I hope all is still going well. Are you on your way home already??

And way to go James on the new teeth! At least you have an explanation for any extra fussiness. Keziah seems so close to cutting one, but it is taking FOREVER!