Saturday, June 23

A Great Week

Well, where to start? Let's start with Father's Day. James and I had a lot of fun celebrating Ryan, and his first Father's Day. Below is a picture of him and James in their matching Father's Day t-shirts.


Then, Uncle Matt finally arrived home from Mexico after being away for four months! He was so excited to see James, and they have been having a lot of fun together.

James also got to go in grandma and grandpa Plett's pool for the first time! He squealed with delight the whole time, and loved splashing in it. He also loved the floats that grandpa bought for him. We'll be spending many more afternoons there this summer.




I finally got my IKEA bedding set, and changed up our room for summer. I LOVE the change, and it only cost me $25.




On Thursday, Rebekah and I had the privilege of meeting one of our fellow blogging mommies - Erin, and her son Noah! Erin's blog is private, so I can't share the link. We had a great time together, and we hope to make it a regular practice! Her little Noah is SO cute!

AND... James is basically crawling! I can't believe how fast my little man is growing up. It's crazy! He is getting more and more mobile, which beats having him clanking his head every few seconds.

Thus, the crib had to be lowered this weekend. He is attempting to pull himself up, so we could no longer risk leaving it in the highest position. Ah, it seems like yesterday I was putting it all together - and now I am lowering it!

And, just to finish it off, I thought I'd post a pic of James' most favourite current toys.

10 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

I have yet to post about our time with Erin. Love the post. Oh James is growing right up. Soon he'll be walking over to our house asking for cookies. :0)

Domestic Bloggess said...

Those are some great shots Heather! I love the one of James pushing himself up. I saw that hammer that lights up at Walmart the other day and wondered if Palmer might like it .. now I might just have to go out and buy it if your little guy is a fan.

Dianna said...

Nice and interesting post!! Your little guy sure is growing. He's a little Kroeker through and through. What a cute one you got there~ { James I mean]

Elina said...

I really enjoyed reading that post Heather!

Amber said...

I was sorry to have had to miss the little play date on Thurs. Hopefully next time it will work!!

James is going to be a little fish with his grandma & grandpa having a pool for him to swim in!

Kell Rees said...

Wow it sounds like you've had a busy week!
The fun is just now beginning with James, now that he's starting to crawl and pull himself up, before you know it he'll be walking (i know you don't even want to think about that yet:-)

Janelle said...

Kamryn has that hammer, and uses it all the time helping Daddy build the basement walls or the fence - it's great! :)
i don't have any travelling advice for you - because at that age, Kamryn honestly would sleep most of the time - and she's a really good traveller in the car. Just have lots of snacks (does he have snacks yet?), and Kamryn loved music - any music.
have an awesome trip my dear, and we'll chat when you get home!
love ya!!

Drea said...

love the photos. Im getting a solarveil ring sling for the pool. Cant wait to try it! James is such a cutie. Love your bedding in his crib, beautiful. Taite doesnt have a crib :-(

Nin said...

thats so neat that you got to meet Erin!!!!
And I totally want to buy one of those hammers! Thats such a good idea to take pictures of his fave toys :)

Becky said...

We have that hammer Nin. My littlest likes to bonk my oldest with it, so if you have more than one child I caution you. LOL.