Sunday, September 17

Happiness & Heart Break

I am just so thrilled to have found out that two dear friends of mine are expecting. As some of you already know, my friend and neighbour Rebekah and her husband are expecting. As well, a good friend of mine from Regina also just let me know that she and her husband are pregnant. Wow! It always seems to come in a burst, and is so exciting. Please keep all these beautiful pregnant women in your prayers. It is such an exciting time, but also can be a little scary, and not very fun if you are really ill like these two are. I am very, very thrilled for both of you - and can't wait to watch you grow and enjoy all the wonders of pregnancy over the next few months!

On the other end of things, it has broken my heart to hear that a fellow blogger has just lost her sweet baby. Everytime I hear of another miscarriage, I am brought back to those feelings of pain - and it hurts me to think of others having to go through it. Please pray for these women and their husbands who have lost babies. It is such a sad time, and it is so hard to go from such great anticipation and joy, to the sadness and grieving of a lost little miracle.

2 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

Thanks Heather for asking for prayer for me. Today I am home I think with the flu because I got sick 5 tims in the night and just hurt all over. I just hope the baby will be okay.
I didn't mind watching your pets at all.
Did you have a good weekend?

Kim Funk said...

awww..i love your posts..im pretty sure i have commented on here before..but i have enjoyed seeing all your updates about your pregnancy..you look great and i admire your postive look on everything...you have been encourageing for me ;) thank you