Monday, November 28

More Announcements

This weekend Ryan was finally able to tell the good news to his cousin, and best friend, Jeremy and wife Bonnie. So far he hasn't told many of his own friends, so I think he got a little more excited about it after he was able to tell them. We are quite excited that our baby will only be about 10 months younger than their son Billy. They can be playmates! Ryan is also hoping to call a few more friends this week to tell them the news. Then this weekend we will make the rest of our phone calls to family and friends, and announce our pregnancy at one of Ryan's family gatherings. How exciting! By next week we will be letting the world know our secret!

This weeks symptoms have been much the same, constipation and headaches. I also had the worst sleep ever last night, having to get up a 3:30am to use the bathroom. I was also boiling hot, so I had to strip down a few layers to cool off. Thankfully the nausea has really worn off, but if I let myself get too hungry it can resurface. I can't stand any leftovers still, and the smell of beef turns my stomach.

So far only a couple of sex predictions have been made. I want to make a list of everyone's prediction for sex, birth date, and birth weight. My own prediction is that I'm having a boy. I just feel compelled towards boy things, and I just feel like it's a boy! Ryan hasn't made up his mind yet, but his mom also thinks it's a boy. I'd love to hear what your prediction is! You can post it in the comments section below. Maybe the winner will get a prize. Obviously, a girl would also be fantastic, but for some reason or another I just think this one is a boy.

We haven't started talking much about names yet either. Ryan likes unpopular, yet classic names. I like more unusual names, but I hope that we will be able to choose without too much controversy! For now we are just letting it lie, and when the time is right and we are in the right mood we'll start thinking about names. I'd like to get a good name book too - any suggestions?

No comments :