Friday, November 25

The Cure for Constipation

After a week of complaining about constipation, I stumbled across a cure today. I haven't had a "normal" bm (bowel movement) for a couple of weeks, and have not had a bm at all since Wednesday. I know I could probably up my level of vegetable consumption, or take 5 Metamucil capsuls 3 times a day, but both of these are difficult for me to do.

Anyway, today I treated myself to a cappucino from the store next door. I have been avoiding caffeine as much as I can, and I had totally forgotten the powerful effects that those cappucinos have on my body! Basically, they act as a laxative for me, and so I finally had a bm today! Still far from what I would call a "normal" one, but I was able to get rid of a little junk none-the-less. I'm quite happy about it. Maybe I'll up my cappucino intake to every-other-day.

No comments :