Monday, November 14

Almost Eight Weeks

Well, Wednesday marks my eighth week of pregnancy. This means I'm moving on into the third month - the last month before the first trimester is over. I'm feeling so-so these days, but am still totally overjoyed to be experiencing pregnancy! I haven't had any vomiting, but I definately feel queasy throughout the day, especially if I go too long without eating anything. My tummy is staying about the same size now, but my constipation is increasing! I might have to start taking something for that soon.

This past long weekend, my ladies Bible study group and I went to Grand Forks. All five of us shared one hotel room, and did a tonne of shopping! It was so wonderful, we all had a blast! I got some nice maternity clothes, including a cute denim skirt for $6.00! I also got a few Christmas presents, and some Christmas treats. We laughed a lot this weekend, and I was able to tell the girls I was expecting. They would have figured it out on their own, seeing as I wasn't able to go in the hot tub - and in my bikini it is quite obvious.

Ryan recently bought a bib for the baby. It says, "Who me? I didn't do it!". Just like Ryan to buy something like that, it was so cute.

1 comment :

Ang said...

cute cute cute cute cute cute cute, looks like his/her tonta already! HI BABY!