Wednesday, March 12

Our Trip in Pictures

James on the plane.
Tommy and I have a chat.
Beautiful, goofy Emily.
What could me more fun than a TUNNEL?!
James and Tommy share a basket. Could be brothers, no?
James loved his cousin Emily!

The view from our condo.
Simon and James trying to share.

A cool pic by Ryan - Thomas at the end of a long, clear box.

The awesome Winnie the Pooh plane.

There were a lot of funny stories from the weekend, but I'll share the funniest one. Ryan and I were back at our condo with James for the night. James was running around playing when Ryan let out a loud, raunchy fart. James looked up from whatever he was doing, and with a smile on his face he said, "BEEP!".

6 comments :

Amber said...

I'm sure Emily was in her glory having you all there!!!! I'm glad you could spend that time together as a family.

Laughed about the raunchy fart...ewwww! But then yet so funny :) BEEP!

Trev and Rebekah said...

The picture of the two boys in the basket made me think I was looking at Ryan and Steve.

Nin said...

aw! Silly James, typical hubby's.
my daughter has that same puppy, his name is Copper at our house, and he's a big part of the family.
Awesome view, glad you had a blast.

Jeremy said...

Wow, fantastic photos...great post. Looks like an excellent trip. Cool that you guys made the journey.

Erica H said...

That story is SOOO funny! I laughed! :) LOVED the pictures - I absolutely love picture posts. Hey, did you have to buy a seat for James on the plane? Did you bring your own carseat? I'm flying to Calgary with Annika next month, I'm just wondering if I should bring her seat...

Drea said...

love all the pics. the rider at the end is super cute!