Friday, July 13

Gazebo

I just picked up this new screened gazebo at JYSK this week. I was pretty stoked that it was on sale for $99.99! The mosquitos are so bad here I was never able to take James outside. Now with this nice little shelter, I will be able to play outside with him. Of course I woke up this morning and it was raining, so I can't even use it today! By the way, click here to enter into a draw for some really, REALLY cute onesies from Blessed Baby Blessing. I hope I win, so if you DON'T enter, I'll have a better chance. Hahaha! Just kidding, go and enter (and if you win you can just give me the prize).

6 comments :

Gina said...

Nice, great idea! The misquitos are not that bad in Wink, they have been fogging so the last while it has been bearable. James is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen :)

Nin said...

James's case of extreme baldness is so funny!
Super nice gazebo! I bet James loves being able to be outside now. I know, the mosquitos are rank this year!

Trev and Rebekah said...

How was the rest of study?

Kimberley said...

I can't get over your little guys eyes, they are soooooo blue. Nice gazebo too, I would love to have a big backyard and have one of those in it.

Dianna said...

Heather you should come out here for a visit this summer yet with your cute munchkin

Kell Rees said...

We could really use one of those here, it's funny that as i say this i'm killing a bug!