Friday, May 25

World's Best Neigbours

You know you have the World's Best Neighbours when...
... you can call there anytime, and feel better when you hang up.
... you have children within 6 months of each other, and you know they'll be friends.
... you can go over there crying, and you get a free lunch.
... you know their garage door security code.
... they know where your spare house key is hidden.
... you know they would gladly lend an egg, or an extra cup of sugar.
... they let you plant things in their beautiful garden.
... you look out your kitchen window, and there are TWO mowers working on the lawn!
... this list could be filled with many, many more items, but I have to quit here.

8 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

So which of the ladies is me?
You know I actually forget where your spare key is. Do you want to remind me again? :0)
I love you Heather and am glad I am your neighbor!

Domestic Bloggess said...

That is a truly wonderful thing to have Heather! I must say I'm a bit jealous. We moved into one of these townhouse communities that are sprouting up everywhere in Calgary and we have found most of our neighbors very much keep to themselves despite the fact that you'd think it would be the opposite. Lucky you to have such wonderful neighbors!

Summer said...

That is great that you have a neighbour that you can count on

Anonymous said...

Rebekah - You are obviously the one on the right!

Jolene said...

I wish I could say the same about my neighbours. We have to worry about our dogs getting shot and still drive 10 minutes to the store to get an egg because we are not sure which neighbours are safe to borrow from.

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

I must confess... I don't wouldn't even recognize my neighbours, if I would see them somewhere!
One lady works nightshifts and sleeps most of the day and the other neighbours are in Mexico most if the time!
You are truly blessed!

Gina said...

Is it not wonderful to have neighbors like that! We have the same and I feel so truly blessed, and would only want to move elsewhere if I could take them alone!

Anonymous said...

I love our neighbors too! They're a young and vibrant couple! They just moved in a couple months ago, and she is 7 months pregnant! The ironic thing is that she has the same midwife that I had! Crazy!