Thursday, May 17

Tagged

What would happen if I didn't blog...

1] I would be in bed earlier!
2] I'd have to look at books or call my mom for baby advice.
3] I wouldn't know all of YOU!
4] I would be cleaning my house.
5] I wouldn't be destined to need glasses soon.
6] I would be reading.
7] I would be taking a bath.
8] I would be a little bit bored when James naps.
9] I wouldn't worry that James isn't sleeping through the night.
10] I wouldn't have a cool way to share pics with distant friends and family.

I choose not to tag anyone - but if you want to do it, go ahead.

5 comments :

Nin said...

haha! Yikes, makes me realize that some of my answers would be a little concerning! lol! So thanks for not tagging me! I don't want to be reminded of all I should be doing at this moment instead of being on here (like laundry!) :P haha, funny though.

Dianna said...

Hey you did it. Good answers. It was the first time I was tagged and I enjoyed doing it even tho it got quite hard to think of excuses halfways thru.

Jamie said...

You're right! Right now both my kids are napping and I should be cleaning the house or doing something productive, but here I sit at the computer... sigh :)

Kell Rees said...

You know my house would be so much cleaner and i wouldn't have bags under my eyes if it weren't for blogging, but what can i say.

-Me- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.