Tuesday, April 11

More Appointments

Well, tomorrow is my next appointment - and it will be a fairly important one. If you were lacking things to pray about, throw this one onto your list. I'm crossing my fingers that after tomorrow I will have a clear understanding of everything, and I will be able to share here what's been going on. Then, the following day, I have an appointment with my regular doctor, so hopefully she will have some results for me from some tests, etc. It's going to be a busy week...

3 comments :

Darlene Schacht said...

No need to elaborate at all. I'll say a prayer that all will go well.

Nin said...

You are very blessed, and He is very pleased with you. He's got you in the palm of His hand, and will not let you go.

Ang said...

Love you Heath, thanks for calling right when I needed it last night.