Monday, April 17

Don't Hate Me!

I'm sorry I'm going to do this to you, but I'm going to hold off on that "big, fat blog post" for just a bit - upon request. It will all make sense once I explain everything, but for now you will just have to be patient with me! I have other people's feelings to consider in this matter, and I have to respect that, so I'll just have to wait.

I guess I'm just a really open person, and I don't mind sharing deep feelings and some personal information openly in a public forum such as this. However, I have family members that do not share this same openness, and they are uncomfortable with it. I see their point, and I will take their advice about not just "putting everything out there" for the world to see. I suppose there is something to be said for privacy.

However, please keep praying for us - your prayers are working miracles! Love you all!

2 comments :

Janelle said...

oh, no worries about hating you! that wouldn't be possible. and it's totally understandable that not everyone is comfortable with having everything out there...you have to do what is right for you, and share when it is right for you...just know that you are loved & that i am still praying for you & thinking of you all the time. You deserve a miracle Heather! i hope you are going to get it. love you.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm not eating until you tell me.

I'm starting n...tomorr....Monday!