Friday, April 3

Surprise Packages

Don't you just LOVE when you get something in the mail that you either (a) didn't remember ordering or (b) didn't know was coming? I LOVE surprise packages. There is something really special about getting something in the mail. I love cards, letters, photos, candies, little gifts... and I even loved receiving my replacement Corelle plate a few weeks back. Packages are so intriguing. I was just reading someone elses blog today who had received a package. It reminded me of something, and also inspired me. It reminded me of the beautiful free gift that we have all been offered from Jesus. Easter is coming up, and I absolutely have grown to love and appreciate this holiday. I need to be reminded daily that a man gave His LIFE for me. So in light of the approach of Easter, and the celebration of the free gift of life we've been offered, I have an offer for YOU.
Simply comment or email me with your name and mailing address, and I will randomly select one of you to receive a package in the mail from me. I don't know what it will be yet - it will depend on whose name I draw. I LOVE giving gifts, and it would be so much fun to surprise one of you. So start sending in your emails. Friday of next week will be the email deadline. This contest has no location limitations - I'm happy to ship locally or internationally.

13 comments :

Wenona said...

Oooh oooh! pick me! lol. Sounds like a great idea Heather! And yes, Easter is the best season of the year, and it's sad how it can be so easily forgotten and what an amazing gift we all received!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Oh add me! YOu know my address! Though soon we'll be in MB. I LOVE mail and daily check. I guess I'm obsessive about it at times! When I get mail I feel like I am totally special or even when my sister-in-law wrote me a hand written letter earlier this year...that made my day a lot.
Today Is. asked about James and if he was coming to his party. He would say, "I friend James" which means My friend James. We asked who his friends were and you Heather were among the list of friends he listed off. Love you

Elina said...

What a great idea! I'll email you my address for sure!

Erica H said...

FUNNNN!!! Your blog is Private, so I trust whomever you have on yours...so...my address is: Box612 Blind River, ON P0R 1B0

PICK ME!!!

Oh! And you'll LOVE your baby wrap. I have a moby wrap and Britta LIVES in it! I think a wrap is a neccessity for second born babies.

Renee Shaw said...

Oh what a good idea Heather!!!! Pick me :) lol
I'll send you my address!!

Jobina said...

can I still comment??!! I love getting stuff in the mail!
57 Trafford Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2M 4Z7

Julie and Greg said...

Nice way to spice up your blog! 502 Stalker Bay, Wpg. R2G 0C8

Janelle said...

heee hee, i'm SO commenting on this post! :)

Jamie said...

Can't miss this opportunity :)
93 - 36060 Old Yale Road, Abbotsford, BC, V3G 2E9

Gina said...

Yay, I love mail!
Box 782 Winkler MB R6W 4A9

patti said...

i'd love to be added.
204 10th Street
Winkler, MB
R6W 1W7

Robin Fehr said...

o.k..... add me, please.
Box 275
Rosenort, MB
R0G 1W0

Jilly said...

This is such a fun idea! How thoughtful of you Heather :) Here's my address:

#406, 10904-102 Ave.
Edmonton, AB
T5K 2Y3