Saturday, November 29

Silly Things James Says

The things that James says these days keeps us laughing all day long! He is hysterical, and comes up with the funniest things to say. Here are some of our latest favourites:

We were driving up to our house and I said, "We're home!". James pipes up from the backseat and says, "Yay! Mommy found it!".

I opened James' bedroom door to go get him in the morning, and the first thing he said is, "Hey! What's going on?".

We had lunch with my dad (grandpa) at a restaurant, and while we waited to pay he started to visit with someone he knew. James looked at them and said, "Grandpa is talking to... (thought about it for a while) some GUY!".

When James gets scolded for something, he always asks "Why not?". I'll answer him with something like, "Because you could get hurt", and then he'll say "Because?". All I have to say is, "Yes, just because" and then he is fine with it.

And this week's winner:

I was getting dressed in the morning, and James walked into the room. I was undressed from the waist up. James looked at me for a while, and then with a smile on his face said, "Mommy has two OWLS!".

5 comments :

Amber said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~
that last one,
that pic! sooooo funny :)
oh james!

Erica H said...

AHAHAHA!!! Oh man, oh man! What a kid! He sounds so hilarious!

Trev and Rebekah said...

That is so funny! I can't wait to hang out with that little man again. It will be fun to hear him and Is. talk with each other.

Jobina said...

Owls hmm? That's one I haven't heard before! What a kid!
(Trinity calls them my bras!)

Jilly said...

What a funny little man :) Those are the things I really look forward to when I think about having children :)