Monday, July 7

Good Moves

A few of James' latest comments:

- After hearing me burp, he laughed and said "Mommy BIG burp... buuuuuuuurrrrrppp! Mommy funny!".

- I told my friend, "James talks all the time", to which James pops his head into the door from another room and confirms "ALL the time".

- We got our new "orange van", and James loves it. We were pulling into our driveway after a ride around town when James started crying "More rides! More rides!".

- I am still without internet, and have been using my parent's computer. While I was here today, I came out of the computer room to see what grandma and James were up to. James took my hand, lead me back into the room, pushed me into the chair and said, "No all done, Mommy, computer". And then left to go play with grandma some more!

6 comments :

Erica H said...

wow! I'm impressed! Those are pretty fancy sentences!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, he's sure talking up a storm. Can't wait till the two boys are together again as I am sure they both will be talking to each other!
I miss that little boy and it was great to hear your voice in the background too.

Jilly said...

What a sweetheart :) He sounds like so much fun :)

Wenona said...

So cute!! I love his little steps. He is getting to be such a big boy already.

Robin Fehr said...

Way to go James! Ha ha! I love it.
Thanks to Grandma for the salsa inspiration!!

Trail Rider said...

he's quite the little talker for his age! Elishah just started her first few words these last two weeks. she says, "shoe, bye bye, ko ko (which is my moms name for grandma, we call her kokum, it's cree) hi, da da, ma ma," and a bunch of baby signs....