Monday, July 21

Happy 20 Months James!

Wow - where is the time going?! I have a 20 month-old. He is fabulous! I have a million things to say about him, but I also have no time. My internet is still not working all the time, we have family out visiting... and well, I have a toddler running the household! It's so much fun - each day just gets better and better with him. My favourite thing in the world is hearing him talking, especially when he says "Thank you mommy", with a big grin. James is one HUGE blessing from God.

Thank you Lord for my beautiful son. He means the world, and more, to us!

2 comments :

Trev and Rebekah said...

We have toddlers! They are not babies anymore! Wow, I really think it will be neat to see our boys interact together again in a few weeks.
Love ya!

Erica H said...

Wow! I can't believe he's already 20 months! Only 4 more months until his second birthday!! Unbelievable!