Wednesday, October 11

Into Month No.9

Here are some poems to celebrate my last month of pregnancy!
**********
CELEBRATE
We celebrate the coming birth
Of an angel come to Earth,
Resembling now a basketball,
But soon our love, our life, our all.

**********

NOT ALONE
Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.
Little tiny hands a precious rounded knee
Pushing and twisting that no one can see.
Oh sweet child kicking up your heels,
It is our little secret that only I can feel.
I look forward to your birth,
When I can kiss your skin,
But for now I will just smile,
As I feel you play within.

**********

MOTHER-TO-BE
Your eyes are bright and sparkling.
Your cheeks have got a glow.
Your belly's being touched and rubbed
by people you don't know.
You're craving weird, exotic foods
and calories don't matter.
You can't remember life without
an elbow in your bladder.
You're getting medical advice
from everyone you see.
Welcome to the joyous days
of Motherhood-to-be.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe you only have ONE month left! where has the time gone!! i can't wait to see that little face over the webcam sometimes!!!
i love ya, and send A BIG wide hug! haha..

Anonymous said...

WOW Time goes by so fast! Doesn't seem that long ago when you added the ticker on your blog! Can't wait to see pictures