Thursday, October 29

The Journey Continues

As always, my faith is continously growing, changing, improving... sometimes backsliding. However, I was brought to tears when I read this post from a year ago. Oh, how God has blessed me! The journey never ceases to be boring. I feel so honored that I have been blessed in the ways that we have been over this last year. Gary Chapman who wrote "The Five Love Languages" also wrote a book called "God Speaks Your Love Language". My love language is receiving gifts, and God sure has given me many! I also just want to thank you for coming along with me on this journey - it's never the same without friends. May you be richly blessed today my friend! I love you!

2 comments :

Nin said...

Heather, I totally love you too! I've been so encouraged by your walk with God, even in the times where you were angry with Him and wrestled with Him, His love and grace all over you was still so evident! It's been neat, to share a small piece of your journey, thinking back to the first time I read your blog, when you were pregnant for the very first time. Sigh.....God is very good, even in the times where it seems cloudy and we can't see what's going on, He always takes such perfect care of us.
You're amazing Heather, your heart for God and how you CHASE after Him. I'm blessed to have you in my life, encouraging and teaching me through your love for Him.
Love ya!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love you my friend and miss having you a few houses away! The other day Isaiah told me that we were moving back to Manitoba! :0)