Saturday, September 26

Bra Blog

A while back I asked my blogger friends to let me know what kind of nursing bras they used, or recommended. I had horribly ugly ones with James, and they never fit properly. A few friends sent recommendations, starting with a website called "Breakout Bras". I fitted myself as per their directions, and ordered a few bras. I love these bras, so I want to tell you about them!
All three bras are by a UK company called "Freya". They are all pretty similar in style, just different colours and fabrics, and a few minor differences. You do have to order these bras using the special sizing chart, as they come from UK and are slightly different in size.
The first one that I got was the "Dotty" (black). It's VERY cute, and doesn't look at all like a nursing bra! It's always nice to feel cute and sexy, right?
Then I got the "Emily" (pink), which I bought a little bigger to use during the engorgement period. It still fits fine now though, and is very, very supportive. The straps and fabric don't stretch, so it really holds everything firmly in place.
The last one I got is the "Rosalie" (nude). It is soft and a little more stretchy, and has a slightly different styling than the others. It's more basic, but looks nice under t-shirts and stuff. The stretch is nice and comfortable - but still supportive for larger chests.
I totally recommend all these bras, and the website "Breakout Bras"! The prices were awesome, and they shipped all the bras for free.

6 comments :

Stacey said...

Yay!! I can't wait to order some new ones. I love Dotty!

Erica H said...

I LOVE Breakout Bras! Just ordered myself a new nursing bra for the last 6 months of my nursing! Can't wait to get it - I get the LLL bra. SOO comfortable, too!

Erica H said...

Oh sorry....that {.} was me, Erica Hildebrand. ;)

Jobina said...

A friend of mine told me about Breakout Bras a while ago and I was just on the site the other day looking at nursing bras. If all goes well with nursing I'm definitely putting in a few orders. I liked the line by "hotmilk" too, they have some very nice bras!

Jobina said...

Ok, I made an order today! I'm just falling out of my current bras already so I figured I may as well get nursing bras if I'm gonna get something. I ordered my regular band size and just went up one cup size for each. Hopefully they'll fit ok!
I did end up getting the Hotmilk one that I liked called "Her Radiance" and I'm also trying "Florence" by Le Mystere and a nice stretchy comfy one by Bravado that'll work great for the awful engorgement time. I'm so excited! How long did it take for you to get yours?

Jobina said...

Ok, I made an order today! I'm just falling out of my current bras already so I figured I may as well get nursing bras if I'm gonna get something. I ordered my regular band size and just went up one cup size for each. Hopefully they'll fit ok!
I did end up getting the Hotmilk one that I liked called "Her Radiance" and I'm also trying "Florence" by Le Mystere and a nice stretchy comfy one by Bravado that'll work great for the awful engorgement time. I'm so excited! How long did it take for you to get yours?